What should the grievance include?

The grievance should be in writing and contain information about the grievance, submission date, name, address, telephone or cell phone number of grievant, location, date and description of the problem. A grievance form is available at the City for your convenience, but is not required to be used.

Grievances should be submitted to the ADA/504 Coordinator, HR Manager, at (562) 989-7307, or hr@cityofsignalhill.org with a copy to the City Clerk.

Show All Answers

1. Who may file a grievance?
2. When should a grievance be filed?
3. What should the grievance include?
4. What if I need assistance filling out my grievance?
5. What happens after I file my grievance?
6. When will I receive a response?
7. Should I be concerned that a City officer or employee might retaliate against me if I complain?
8. How long are grievances kept?